DENVER, Colo. /ScoopCloud/ -- From the Kiosk Manufacturer Association (KMA) - big show in Orlando is InfoComm 2023. The Sixteen-Nine mixer is "very" sold out though they (AVIXA) are still taking sponsors. We are an official media partner (with free passes $300 value).
Members At The Show:
* 22Miles - 809 10×10
* LG Business - 1642 130×80
* Mimo Monitors - 1475 20×20
* Panasonic - 901, W202A & W202B
* Peerless-AV - 1329 50×50 -- Peerless-AV(R) Preview
* Samsung - 1143 110×80
"InfoComm is the premier trade show for the digital signage community," said Rochelle Richardson, CEM, Senior Vice President of Expositions and Events, AVIXA, producer of InfoComm. "At the show, you'll learn from the top minds in the digital signage space, see solutions up close, and build professional connections to help you build a winning digital signage strategy."
Voice Order Kiosks - AI Voice Order Kiosks & Drive-Thrus:
In other news: we have launched new portal for Voice Order, https://voiceorder.net/. Whether it is self-order, hospitality, wayfinding, drive-thru menu boards or smart city deployments, voice is trendier than chatgpt. We have a writeup on digital avatars by NVIDIA featured this month.
* Samsung Kiosk New Partner Applova
* InfoComm 2023: Peerless-AV(R) Preview
* Player Loyalty Kiosks by Olea - Video and Comments by Frank Olea
* ADA Compliance and Digital Kiosks
* Conversational Avatar Agents - an NVIDIA Perspective
* Lockdown Browser Kiosk Remote Management Update 2023 - KioWare
* LG EV Charging Stations Update
* DSE 2023 - Registration About To Open Up for Digital Signage Tradeshow
* Secure Kiosks and Digital Signage Software - Cloud Based
* Olea Kiosks 2023 - Why Olea Kiosks May Be Your Ideal Kiosk Partner
* Murtec Review and Insights by Panasonic 2023
* Full list of news
* AV posts on AVIXA
* Conversational Avatars for Kiosks (Tokkio)
* Funnies - Results of coming in a bit under budget...
* Seven Steps to Installing LED Video Walls
* Smart City - New Options
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://kioskindustry.org/.
Since 1996 for 27 years. For a list of all verticals visit The Industry Group - https://industrygroup.org/.
Thanks to the companies whose support makes this possible: https://kioskindustry.org/kiosk-manufacturer-companies/.
From the Kiosk Manufacturer Association (KMA) - big show in Orlando is InfoComm 2023. The Sixteen-Nine mixer is "very" sold out though they (AVIXA) are still taking sponsors. We are an official media partner (with free passes).
Related link: https://kioskindustry.org/
This version of news story was published on ScoopCloud™ (ScoopCloud.com) - part of and © the Neotrope® News Network - all rights reserved.